|WELCOME TO THE REM APPRAISER SYSTEM / REAL ESTATE AGENT SYSTEM
Appraiser & Agent Services
Requirements of REM Field Professionals (Both Agents & Appraisers)
For ALL valuation assignment orders:
- All orders must be confirmed within 24 hours after receipt.
- Agent / Appraiser MUST be licensed in the state the subject property resides.
- Agent / Appraiser must be properly licensed and insured.
- Licensing Status MUST be in good standing with all State, Local and Federal Agencies and NOT on provisional status.
- All orders need to be completed within the due date specified on the order assignment page.
- ALL Exterior Orders Require Physical Inspection of the Subject Property from Public Property – DO NOT approach or attempt to contact owner or occupants of the subject property.
- Required Exterior Photos are, at a minimum, of the Subject Front, Address & Street Scene.
- Closed sale comps need to be dated within the last 6 months or explanation is required.
- For Interior valuations Agent / Appraiser must schedule inspection appointment within 24 hours of accepting the order assignment.
- Interior Photos of the Subject Property are Required and should include photos of all rooms including basement, utilities / mechanicals, garage and outbuildings.
- Payment will be made approximately 45 days after receipt of final report unless specified by property state.
For more information contact us at email@example.com